Contract Insight Enterprise is a robust, user-friendly software solution for enterprise contract management software needs. CobbleStone's flexible software solution is designed to work for organizations no matter what size, with a scalable features and the ability to easily configure the system in the user interface to meet a wide array of needs and requirements. As a result of having invested years of industry research, development, and customer feedback into our contract management software, CobbleStone's contract management software solution is utilized by many organizations large and small. CobbleStone's client base includes organizations with just a few employees, to Fortune 500 organizations. Our committal to the contract management software marketplace is unprecedented. It is about thinking long-term, being responsive, and understanding the power of organizational efficiency. We believe that if we use this philosophy when we do business, our software will enable our customers to do business more efficiently, and manage contracts better.
Contract Insight Enterprise Edition is state-of-the-art, web-based software technology, allowing it to be:
- quickly setup
- supported and maintained through our in-house support team
- reducing your total cost of ownership and creating return on investment
- accessed virtually anywhere with a device and internet connection
CobbleStone's software will aid your organization in meeting contract compliance regulations, monitoring risk, centralizing your contract and committal management, providing team collaboration, and improving your organization's overall contract administration process.
Hosting options allow organizations to maximize Return on Investment within the first 30 to 60 days. That is fast!
Hosted (SaaS) Benefits
The Contract Insight Enterprise Edition hosted license (Cloud-based, Software-as-a-Service) is a web-based service that is delivered at any time via the Internet.
- no software to download or install on your computer
- no long-term licensing committals
- no long-term maintenance (don't worry - it's included)
Contract Insight Enterprise Edition is easily deployed and enables you and your organization to start tracking contracts and committals, and to access the system anywhere an internet connection and web browser is available.
The system includes the latest release of the software system, full support, and maintenance. If you decide your organization no longer needs contract management software, you can cancel your licensing agreement at any time, leaving you without hardware and software that is no longer needed.
Client-Deployed (On-Premise Installed) Benefits
The Contract Insight Enterprise Edition client deployed (hosted on your servers, perpetual) license provides our Contract Insight Enterprise solution for the purposes of being installed and hosted on your organization's servers.
- the entire application is in your environment and will always be under your control
- access your contract system anytime, and anywhere there is an internet connection and device via your hosted servers
To ensure a successful installation, CobbleStone provides full deployment support including installation, configuration and support.
No matter how you decide to deploy Contract Insight Enterprise Edition, it is easy, quick and configurable.
Features at Glance:
- Select from our quick deployment options, SaaS (hosted) or Client (installed) deployments.
- Named or Concurrent user licensing options (obtain the most benefit and use from your licenses).
- End to end contract management
- Calendar of your contracts and tasks key dates.
- Flexible personal user dashboards.
- Task tracking with alerts and escalation.
- Full featured workflow processing engine.
- Sign with electronic/digital signatures & approvals (add-on module).
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Online Report Designer (create, save, e-mail and export).
- Unlimited user-defined fields on many areas of the system.
- Contract financial and budget tracking with alerts.
- Full Vendor/Customer Management (track contact data, rating/scoring, compliance).
- Track, scan and attach files to contracts, employees/users and vendors/customers.
- Full text searching on text files (with OCR).
- Link contracts and counterparties.
- Unlimited notes with audit history, checklists, milestones and price/cost tracking.
- Template-based Contract writing with merging fields and rules-based clauses.
- Easily create document approval / review workflow tasks.
- Create electronic approvals, electronic signatures, and invite vendors & clients to sign online.
- Comprehensive audit security reports.
- Scalable enterprise features
- Third-party systems integration.
- Microsoft's powerful .NET software framework.